Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekly Wishes #2

The Nectar Collective

I am late to Weekly Wishes. Monday was a holiday and i enjoyed staying off my laptop the last 4-5 days. Thanks to Melyssa at The Nectar Collective for starting this link-up! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last weeks wishes!

Drink lots of water.
My goal was 100oz a day, i would say i got close if not going over some days. I went to kmart and got a 24oz cute cup so it was super easy to do 

No fast food.
ugh, yeah lets not talk about this.

Get all my school work done
I got all my school work done last Wednesday, so i have 5 lovely days with no homework. 

Finish Delaney's/guest bathroom!
DONE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks Wishes!


WATER!
Still keep on the track of 64oz-100oz of water each day! I GOT THIS!

Clean Garage!
My dad came in march to help clean and organize, its coming a bit cluttered again, i need to get out there and clean it up good thing its NOTHING like it was back in march. 

HOMEWORK! 
I am going on our annual Louisville trip soon, so i need to work ahead and get this weeks homework done and next week, WISH ME LUCK. I CAN DO THIS!

READ!
I have found a book to get lost in, i think it'll help my anxiety a little bit, get lost in a book :) SO i am ready The Fault In Our Stars, probably about halfway through so should finish up before the week is over! 


Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! 
It's hot and humid today, i bet i'll stay inside haha. 
 photo signature-31.png

2 comments:

  1. TFIOS is great!! You should finish reading it. And the movie is this June already, right? Good luck with this week's wishes! It's my first time to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Fault In Our Stars :) I'm glad you are finding time to read... I need to make time for me to finish my book. I've been creepin' through my book and just barely made it half way through!

    ReplyDelete